TUESDAY LADIES SECTION
→ 18 Holes
→ Tuesday Mornings
Due to Covid-19, our facility is currently closed. The following dates and information will be updated, if required, once we are given a tentative opening date from the provincial government.
May 5th until Sept 22nd.
May – tee-times begin at 9:00am
June, July, August – tee-times begin at 8:00am
September – tee-times begin at 9:00am
Tuesday, Sept 22nd, 2020
All rates are subject to hst.
or purchase pre-paid rounds
The registration fee can be paid by cash, e-transfer, or Cheque and made payable to the Tuesday Ladies Golf Section.
Contact: Treasurer Monika Savage at [email protected]
Pre-Paid Rounds for Non-Members
Buy 10 Rounds – Save 10% ($450 $405)
Buy 20 Rounds – Save 15% ($900 $765)
Buy 30 Rounds – Save 20% ($1350 $1080)
(Purchase in the Proshop)
The Ladies Section hosts monthly luncheons on the last Tuesday of every month.
New Covid-19 League Policies and Procedures
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is required at all times throughout our property.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your tee-time.
- For use of the range or the putting green, please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your tee-time. Note that the putting green is restricted to one foursome at a time with a min distance of 6 feet between players.
- Power carts are 1 rider per cart, unless you reside in the same residence. There are no exceptions to this rule, and no tolerance for the unauthorized use of a cart (eg. carrying a second bag and/or rider). This will be strictly enforced by the loss of course privileges if ignored.
- If you are a regular power cart renter, consider purchasing a cart package to save money and avoid daily proshop interactions as much as possible. There are packs of 10, 20, and unlimited passes.
- If you are a club member, in good standing, you do not need to check-in with the proshop upon arrival. You may go directly to the first tee. Please respect the increased time intervals in place. Even if the tee is clear, do not tee-off before your scheduled time.
- If you are a guest or do not have an up-to-date membership please check-in with proshop.
- The ladies captains *may* require weekly check-ins. They will make you aware when / if that’s required.
- Club storage is not available – at least for the begining of the season. For your safety, and ours, the club staff can not assist you with your golf bag.
- The ladies locker room is not accessible.
- There are no toilets on the golf course. The only washroom facility is located at the clubhouse.
- Please consider purchasing your golf balls and golf accessories from the proshop. All prices are comparable (or less) to large corporations. Consider supporting local. If there is something you need, just ask!