LUNCH MENU

Available to groups of 20 or more.  Pre-orders due 7-days in advance.

To make reservations, contact [email protected]

Starters

Choose one for the group (optional)

Garden salad with grape tomatoes, red onions, shredded carrot and cucumbers $3.00

Soups – Choose from : Velvety Corn chowder, roasted red pepper & tomato bisque, or carrot ginger soup, cream of potato & bacon, broccoli and white cheddar, Baja tortilla soup with crispy corn strips $3.50

Caesar salad with candied bacon, sourdough croutons, fresh Parmesan $4.00

Add bread service to any selection for $1.50

Main Course Options

Choose up to two for your group

Grilled chicken breast – roasted tomato couscous – basil pesto – spring vegetables $13.25

Roasted supreme of Ontario chicken – grilled corn & potato hash – roasted fennel cream $14.50

Southern spiced Pork loin – sweet potato mash – roasted mushroom demi-glace – seasonal vegetables $13.25

Seared Atlantic salmon – herb roasted fingerling potatoes – white bean and vegetable cassoulet – lemon butter $14.50

Blackened Basa – blackened whitefish – southern rice – seasonal vegetables – lime crema  $13.25

Roasted beef strip-loin medallion – Roasted garlic mash – red wine jus – sautéed greens $18.00

Penne chicken Florentine – white wine cream sauce – sauteed spinach – grilled chicken breast – mozzarella, marinated tomatoes – garlic toast  $13.25

Baked five cheese macaroni – five cheese cream sauce – crisp maple bacon – panko crust  $13.25

Butternut squash ravioli – roasted cherry tomatoes – spinach – sage cream sauce – garlic toast $13.25

Eggplant Parmigiana – Orzo pasta – Pomodoro sauce – fresh basil – garlic toast $13.25

Chicken Piccata – Crispy breaded chicken breast – lemon butter caper sauce – herb roasted potatoes – seasonal vegetables $13.25

Ryan’s Shepherds pie – sauteed lean beef and vegetables – Guinness beef gravy – famous garlic mashed $13.25

Pesto chicken club – Grilled Ontario chicken breast – pesto mayo – roasted red pepper, spring greens – Swiss cheese – maple bacon – brioche roll – side fries   $13.25

Tay-side burger – 8oz ground Angus beef – blue-cheese crumble – crisp maple pepper bacon – fancy sauce – burger fixings – scallion roll – side fries  $13.25

Stacked smoked meat – Montreal smoked meat – dijonnaise – dill pickles – Swiss cheese – grilled sourdough bread – side fries (lunch only) $12.00 

Fish and Chips – Legendary ‘Easy Amber‘ batter – coleslaw – house tartar – side fries 1pc $11.50 / 2pc $15.50

Pulled Pork – Canadian whiskey BBQ sauce – crispy onion straws – scallion roll – side fries (lunch only) $12.50

Wings and fries – 1LB dusted jumbo wings – choice of sauce – side fries (lunch only) $11.50 

Buffalo chicken wrap – Crispy fried chicken – buffalo and ranch sauces – lettuce & tomato – side fries (lunch only) $11.50

Dessert Options

Choose one for your group (optional)

A tea/coffee station is included in all dessert offerings.  ($1.50 per person if requested without dessert purchase)

Tarts, squares, brownies $3.00

Dessert miniature buffet  $6.00

House baked cookie platters    $2.50

Cake selections: Chocolate marbled cheesecake, Hazelnut-cream Torte, Chocolate Mousse cake, White-chocolate Truffle cake    $6.00 

*A seasonal fruit bowl will be provided upon request at the cost of your selected dessert for any guests with dietary restrictions

13% HST and 15% service gratuity will be added to all selections (a total of 28%)

It is recommended that you collect payments from your guests in advance as you will be invoiced for the confirmed number of pre-ordered meals.