Perth Golf Course
AS OF APRIL 17th AT 12:01AM, THE COURSE IS CLOSED TO ALL BUSINESS AND ACTIVITY.
Any tee-times booked in April will be automatically cancelled. If you pre-paid for your tee-time, please contact [email protected] for compensation.
Please be advised that the golf course is private property and is closed until May 20th. This includes walking the course. No dogs are allowed on the property at any time.
Five Reasons to Choose the Perth Golf Course.
- Local History — Canada’s oldest golf course (in continuous play) is excited to welcome you. Established in 1890.
- Reasonable Rates — We have some of the lowest rates for golf in the Ottawa Valley!
- Friendly Staff — Perth’s friendly, knowledgeable staff keeps the course looking beautiful and smiles on every golfer’s face.
- Our amenities — Between our Pro Shop, Spike Lounge, and our newly updated banquet hall, Perth is the perfect place to host your special event.
- The Challenge — Perth Golf Course has two distinct nines that are perfect for the seasoned player to the beginner. Well-conditioned, fun, welcoming… all at a price for every budget! What more could you ask for?
COVID-19 NOTICE at the PERTH GOLF COURSE
We, at the Perth Golf Course, are following the lead of the public health authorities and are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
Some of our practices in place include:
– Two-metre social distancing is required at all times. While indoors, this includes members of your own party.
– Check-in at the proshop and wear a face covering while inside the clubhouse. For tracing purposes, the names of all players will be required at check-in.
Follow the social distancing markers (X’s on the floor) and the directional arrows in and out of the shop.
– Masks are required when sharing a power cart with people from outside of your household (Provincial regulation).
– For safety, only one group on the tee box at a time. Always follow social distancing protocol and only touch your own equipment.
– Leave the pin in the hole at all times.
– There are no rakes in the sand bunkers. As a courtesy, we ask that you smooth out your footprints with your foot upon leaving. A free drop/placement of ball with a fair lie is allowed.
– Remove all your possessions from your power cart and dispose of your own garbage when you finish your round so that all power carts can be completely sanitized between guests.
– No gatherings of more than 5 people are allowed outdoors. To avoid such gatherings, we respectfully request you leave immediately following your round until the Province-Wide Emergency Brake is over. The patio is closed until further notice (dated April 3)
All of the staff at the Perth Golf Course thank you for following the social distancing protocols and additional rules to keep everyone safe!
141 Peter St.
Perth, ON K7H 3E4