Perth Golf Course
*** NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS BELOW ***
Five Reasons to Choose Our Course in 2020
- Our history — Canada’s oldest golf course is excited to welcome you. Established in 1890.
- Our rates — We have some of the lowest rates for golf in the Ottawa Valley and now include a shortened round of 12 holes for those players short on time!
- Our staff — Perth’s friendly, knowledgeable staff keeps the course looking beautiful and smiles on every golfer’s face.
- Our amenities — Between our Pro Shop, Spike Lounge, and our newly updated banquet hall, Perth is the perfect place to host your special event.
- Our course — Perth Golf Course has two distinct nines that are perfect for the seasoned player to the beginner. Well-conditioned, fun, welcoming… all at a price for every budget! What more could you ask for?
The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ontario and around the world has raised concerns for everyone in these trying times. The Perth Golf Course values the well being of our staff, members and guests. We want you to know that your health and safety will remain our top priority as this situation continues to evolve.
We, at the Perth Golf Course are following the lead of the public health authorities and are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
We have several new practices in place.
– Show up at the course 20 minutes before your tee-time; 30 minutes is using the range. If you arrive earlier than 30 minutes, please remain at your vehicle,
– Social distance (2m) is required at all times.
Check-in at the Proshop if required. Please follow the social distancing markers (X’s on the floor) and the directional arrows in and out of the shop.
– Carts are single rider unless from the same household. Proof of residence required.
– There are no washroom facilities on the course. Clubhouse washrooms are available with entry at the main entrance.
– The putting green is reserved for the group on deck to tee-off (0-10 minutes prior to tee-off) for a maximum of 4 golfers.
ONCE ON THE COURSE
– Only one group on the tee box at a time. Always follow social distancing protocol and only touch your own equipment.
– Never touch the pin and leave in the hole at all times.
– There are no rakes in the sand bumkers. As a coutesy, we ask that you smooth out your footprints with your foot upon leaving. A free drop/placement of ball with a fair lie is allowed.
– If you decide to take a cart, please remove all your garbage when you finish your round and leave cart to be sanitized at the cart drop-off location.
All of the staff at the Perth Golf Course thank you for following the social distancing protocols and additional rules to keep everyone safe!
Perth, ON K7H 3E4