Perth Golf Course
Five Reasons to Choose the Perth Golf Course.
- Local History — Canada’s oldest golf course (in continuous play) is excited to welcome you. Established in 1890.
- Reasonable Rates — We have some of the lowest rates for golf in the Ottawa Valley!
- Friendly Staff — Perth’s friendly, knowledgeable staff keeps the course looking beautiful and smiles on every golfer’s face.
- Our amenities — Between our Pro Shop, Spike Lounge, and our newly updated banquet hall, Perth is the perfect place to host your special event.
- The Challenge — Perth Golf Course has two distinct nines that are perfect for the seasoned player to the beginner. Well-conditioned, fun, welcoming… all at a price for every budget! What more could you ask for?
COVID-19 NOTICE at the PERTH GOLF COURSE
We, at the Perth Golf Course, are following the lead of the public health authorities and are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.
Some of our practices in place include:
– Two-metre social distancing is required at all times.
– Check-in at the proshop and wear a face covering while inside the clubhouse. For tracing purposes, the names of all players will be required at check-in.
Follow the social distancing markers (X’s on the floor) and the directional arrows in and out of the shop.
– For safety, only one group on the tee box at a time. Always follow social distancing protocols.
– Remove all your possessions from your power cart and dispose of your own garbage when you finish your round so that all power carts can be completely sanitized between guests.
– The patio is OPEN. Drinks are served from 9-6pm and food is served from 12pm-6pm daily. A beverage cart is on the course *most* days. Please inquire with the proshop upon check-in for the beverage cart schedule.
– The dining room is closed for the remainder of the season. There is limited indoor seating in our lounge.
All of the staff at the Perth Golf Course thank you for following the policies/procedures in place to keep everyone safe!
141 Peter St.
Perth, ON K7H 3E4